First Class Lineman
Electric Utility seeking a qualified individual who has reached the level of First Class Lineman.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Construct and maintain distribution, transmission and substation equipment.
- Serve as a member services representative in all external contacts.
- Participate in safety and job training sessions.
- Performs service disconnects and reconnects.
- Regularly on standby, in accordance with Linemen Call List, for emergency work after-hours, weekends and holidays.
Sussex Rural Electric Cooperative offers an opportunity to work for a small member-owned electric utility whose priorities are safety, quality of service, and affordable prices. The Cooperative blends high technology with proven techniques to deliver power to approximately 12,000 members.
Minimum of four years of progressive experience in electric utility system line construction, operation and maintenance and the completion of an approved apprentice training program.
CDL Driver's License
Sussex Rural Electric Cooperative offers a wide range of comprehensive benefits including but not limited to:
- Medical, prescription, dental, vision, life insurance for you and your family
- 401k plan with a match of 65% of the employee contribution up to 5%
- RS Pension plan
- 12 paid holidays
- Vacation, sick and personal time
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!